Thursday, February 26, 2009
Haha, this morning I went to meet up with Mian Kai, Guo Xiang, Abigale and Jeanette at Bugis. We went to take a short lunch, meet Andy, and after that, we just went to MindsCafe to chill out, play boardgames for the whole afternoon... I think it is just not me, since I slept from 8am to 10am, but end up not being very tired for the whole day... I can even sit down here now and write this post... All of us really have fun at MindsCafe, but at the end of the day we still never played Monopoly... The last game we played was really good, as we realise how we think about each other! I forgot the name, but it was like a question, follow by votes, and to see who can guess the right way people are thinking about you. It was a fierce fight... maybe not... Andy, Guo Xiang and I just took the first three places haha. I believe that we should play that game with more people around us instead of just our friends, by that I mean our family. For sure, after playing you will know how you think of your family, and how they think of you! Of course... you will feel a bit bad if you knew your friends more than your family right? Haha... Spend more time with your family if you can, and you will be able to know more about them! That's about it for today... Hope you have a great day as I did!
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 10:32:00 PM