Thursday, February 26, 2009
Today, after going to church for two BMI training by Nony and Ming Han, I felt that I can help them out with some minor things rather than just following their instructions sometimes. Went to East Coast Park after that to find Gerald, Guo Xiang and Mian Kai playing Left 4 Dead. Seeing them play just made me hype up, but I controlled myself and waited 45 mins for them to end the game. After that, we went to Chomp Chomp to eat dinner with Abigale... and on the way there, it is seriously wet, due to all of us walking in the rain... It was great to eat there but it was no help to my cough though... and that was the end of the my endless coughing day. And I finally changed a new blog skin! Yay! Hmm I guess I kind of forgot my promise... Posting sermon notes that I have now...
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 12:33:00 AM