Monday, October 13, 2008
Wow, finally I'm going to update my blog today. Today, some of us in the Cell Group went to Pastor Ma's wake. Everyone is feeling sad that a great mother had passed away, but the thought of her going to our Heavenly Father's side, it is really a wonderful thing. I did not heard properly, but a Pastor had told us about the story of Pastor Ma. It is really a touching story : ''During the war, a mother that had to take care of her eight children. She have to save a lot of money... Just so she could send her children to school. Being a Christian who was always on fire for God, when people pray for a group, she will always try to get to the front just so she could fall under the presence of God.'' This is only some of the story, as I could not hear much from the speaker, since it is quite far. It is hard to fully understand this great woman of God's love for her children and God. Pastor Lia said that Pastor Ma was even trying to understand and remember the Bible when she is illiterate! She remembered the verses with pictures... And that is always a great way to remember, even for us. I have decided to use a few hours of my study time during wednesday just to go to the wake again! One can never ever get enough from a great person of God.
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 10:51:00 PM