Thursday, October 9, 2008
Today, I did not go school again! The lessons today includes Design And Technology, which is why I did not turn up. Instead, I went Vivocity to study with Abi, Polly, and Pedian! It is quite a torture to study Physics since it is so plain... But still, I would say that it is still better than Maths! This is a warning to everyone who is seeing this post : Never ever buy from the Mixed Vegetables Rice at Food Republic, because it is so expensive that just the fried rice I ordered cost $3.80 alone. Plus the other three kind of meats I ordered, the whole meal was $8.30! Anyway, the coffee we had at Pacific Cafe was kind of nice, and I might go back again to try other kinds of coffee they have to offer.
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 10:15:00 PM