Sunday, October 19, 2008
Today, it was a day of Faith for me! When I heard from Tyron that he might not be coming to Church today, I was kind of sad. But I chose to stand by my Faith, and he came, even if it was after service! The whole Cell Group got a wonderful gift for Pastors! It was quite a costly gift if it was bought by only one person, but the whole Cell Group got together to buy this great gift! It was a trolley of food, and seriously, it WAS a trolley! Everyone chose something they wanted to get for Pastors, and together, it was a lot of items! When we all delivered the trolley of food to Pastors, they were indeed surprised! The look on their faces were just... Stunned and happy! Hmm... now I also wonder how Pastors are going to bring the trolley of food with them to London. Rhena was so happy and when Pastor How joke with her about both of them sharing the food, Rhena said no! Isn't that just how cute children act? She is going to grow up to be a great woman of God, mind you! I do not know how to spell but Andy's smallest brother was so cool as well, and he gave a card to Pastor Lia! And it was then I heard that Pastor Lia actually keep all the cards everyone gave to her, even cards from the Leaders when they were young! Oh, starting from today, I will be posting Sermon notes! Maybe even Connect/Cell Group notes! Why you ask? Just Because I Wanted To! (Operation Just Because)
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 12:08:00 AM